Chances are you spend a fair amount of time in the kitchen—take good care of it. At Premium Plumbing, we offer transparent, flat-rate pricing for kitchen repair and installation services in Tampa Bay area, FL. You can choose from three pricing levels to find a solution that fits your budget. We also offer free safety inspections with every service call. Your satisfaction is our priority.
Dealing with tough drain clogs that a plunger can't tackle? Try our hydro jetting services.
Garbage Disposal Repair
Our professional plumbers can repair nearly any garbage disposal problem safely and quickly. We also offer quality garbage disposal installation services to replace those we can't fix. Here are some common problems you may experience with your garbage disposal:
- Clogs: While most drain clogs are further in the pipe, they occasionally occur in the unit itself.
- Noise: Usually, strange noises indicate that metal or hard plastic is stuck in your unit.
- Leaks: These are often caused by loose screws or gaskets. Sometimes the solution is as simple as tightening the loose part, but you may need more extensive repairs.
- Jams: Lost kitchenware or hard food materials like bones or husks can jam your garbage disposal.
- Power Loss: This could be the result of several different problems with your disposal's connection. Depending on the cause, you could need to replace faulty wiring or the entire system.
No matter what's wrong with your garbage disposal, we can get it up and running again like new.
Kitchen Sink Repair and Installation
While most problems can be solved with repairs, there are several reasons to consider installing a new sink. You may need an upgrade if your unit is outdated or heavily damaged. Limescale buildup can also cause ugly stains on your sink that can't be removed.
Other issues could be more expensive to fix than buying a new sink. Major broken elements such as the seal flange, drain basket, and other cracks and leaks often warrant replacement rather than repair.
Make sure that the water in your sink, shower, and other fixtures is safe to use with our whole-home water filtration services.
Professional Faucet Repair
Leaking faucets are frustrating and can cost you money, but there are ways to prevent them before resorting to fixture replacement or repair. Purchasing a water softener will reduce sediment from hard water, which can build up in valves and cause leaks. You should also regularly schedule maintenance with our professional plumbers. For instance, drain cleaning can go a long way towards preventing clogs and leaks.