For instant hot water and lower utility bills, contact Premium Plumbing for tankless water heater installation services in Tampa Bay area, FL. Unlike a traditional tank heater, a tankless water heater (also called an on-demand or point-of-use water heater) doesn't use a storage tank.
The system delivers hot water instantly by using heating elements to heat water at the point of use rather than storing it. Since the unit only comes on when you open a faucet, you use less power and save money.
Aside from on-demand water heater installation, we also offer repair and maintenance. Our pricing is transparent and competitive, and scheduling our services is as easy as picking up the phone.
Call us today for your commercial or residential plumbing needs.
Should I Upgrade to a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless systems cost more than tank water heaters, but they offer some benefits that make the higher upfront price worthwhile:
- Increased energy efficiency: Tankless systems consume less power but provide hot water faster. Using less power reduces your home’s carbon footprint and utility bills.
- Longer lifespans: Tank water heaters have an average lifespan of 10 to 15 years. A tankless water heater can provide instant hot water for 20 years or longer.
- Less storage space: Since tankless systems don't use storage tanks, they require less time and space for installation.
- Unlimited hot water: The system heats water as soon as you turn on your faucet and keeps delivering until you turn the water off.
We install gas and electric tankless water heaters in homes and businesses all over the Tampa Bay area. If you need help picking the right system for your home, our knowledgeable and polite technicians can provide all the expert guidance you need.
Do You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair?
Our water heater repair team fixes tankless systems from every brand and delivers a quick turnaround on every job. Give us a call to schedule emergency tankless water heater repair if you notice the following or other problems:
- Unable to control water temperature
- No hot water
- Low water pressure
- Sediment build-up
- Signs of a water or gas leak
After identifying the problem and its cause, we will recommend repair or tankless water heater replacement options for lasting results.
Get whole-home repiping to improve your water heater’s performance.
Enjoy Your Tankless Water Heater for Decades
At Premium Plumbing, we offer maintenance services that keep your on-demand water heater energy-efficient and trouble-free. This service will also extend your water heater's lifespan. During the tune-up, we will:
- Clean the unit’s components
- Perform a thorough electrical and mechanical inspection
- Repair any damaged components
- Calibrate the unit for optimal energy-efficiency
We service tankless systems from every brand and can do the job at a time that best suits your needs.