A slab leak is essentially any water leak that occurs below the surface of your property’s foundation. Unfortunately, these leaks aren’t easy to spot, and they often remain undetected for quite some time. More often than not, the symptoms only make an appearance once considerable damage is done.
At Premium Plumbing, we offer quality slab leak detection and repair services in Tampa Bay area, FL. Our technicians use the most up-to-date techniques and modern equipment to find and fix the leaks in your plumbing quickly.
All our customers also enjoy:
- Emergency services
- Three convenient pricing options
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Did you know that outdated plumbing can cause slab leaks? Check out our whole-home repiping service and give your system a much-needed upgrade.
What Causes a Slab Leak?
Aside from old plumbing, slab leaks can occur as a result of several factors, but they typically boil down to:
- Poorly-installed plumbing: If your home is newly built and you’re already experiencing symptoms of a slab leak, bad pipework might be the problem.
- Faulty foundation: Slab leaks can become a common occurrence if your foundation is not poured or set correctly.
- Corrosive soil components: Over time, some soil compositions can weaken your pipes and eventually cause a leak. Hard water can also cause issues.
- Long-term vibrations: Properties situated near train tracks may experience more frequent slab issues.
Symptoms of a Slab Leak
How can you tell if you’re dealing with a home foundation leak? At Premium Plumbing, we’re available for fast and accurate foundation leak detection. However, it can pay to be aware of the tell-tale signs yourself.
Call us immediately if you’re experiencing one or more of these issues:
- Hot or cold spots on your floors
- A drop in water pressure
- An increase in water bills
- Mold and mildew
- Water pooling
- Floor cracks
No need to worry about digging into your foundation—We use no-damage techniques such as camera pipe inspections.
Choose Premium Plumbing for Reliable Slab Leak Repair Services
If there is a leak, we will recommend the best course of action to repair it permanently after we located it. Depending on the severity of the damage, this may involve a simple spot repair or complete replacement.
Whatever the case, rest assured that we always take the time to fully explain your options and provide upfront pricing estimates for our work. Your satisfaction is our priority!