Dealing with a burst pipe? Need a new water heater installed? No matter what plumbing service you need, our team is standing by to help. At Premium Plumbing, we provide comprehensive plumbing installation, repair, and maintenance services in Clearwater, FL, including, among others:
- Burst pipe and slab leak repair
- Camera sewer line inspection
- Clogged toilet and drain repair
- Drain cleaning and hydro-jetting
- Water heater repair and maintenance
- Tankless water heater installation
- Septic tank pumping and installation
- Whole-home repiping
- Water filtration systems
Still not sure if we’re the right residential plumbing contractor for your needs? Check out our reviews to see the quality of our service!
Do You Need Emergency Plumber?
Blockages, leaks, and other plumbing problems all need to be fixed promptly—but what exactly is a plumbing emergency? Here are some instances where you should call us immediately:
- Burst Pipes: You can shut off your water at the main valve to prevent further damage, but you need a plumber to fix the problem so you can have running water again.
- Broken fixture: If you have a plumbing fixture that leaves you unable to cook, clean, or conduct the rest of your daily tasks, it may constitute an emergency.
- Overflowing toilets: Whether it's a severe clog, a broken float mechanism, or both, the end result is always undesirable.
- Broken water heaters: Even in a fairly warm area like Clearwater, no one wants to start their day with an ice-cold shower.
Drain Cleaning and Hydro Jetting
If you have a clog that a plunger can’t tackle, we have the tools to get the job done. As a leading local drain cleaning company, we can identify the most effective method to clear any clogs in your system and reduce the chance of recurrence.
Before we conduct a cleaning, we'll always inspect your system for damage first. This process may involve using specialized cameras that circumvent the need for excavations. That way, we know what caused the clog and what cleaning methods will be safe to resolve it.
If you want to know more about our drain cleaning service, feel free to contact us!
Why You Should Consider Upgrading to a Tankless Water Heater
Hot water heater repair might not be enough to get your system back to peak performance if your unit is over a decade old. Instead of spending the money on frequent repairs or an even more expensive hot water tank replacement, why not get an upgrade instead?
A tankless model has several benefits that make it better than your conventional gas water heater or electric water heater, including:
- Endless and instant hot water
- Less maintenance
- Space-saving design
- Lower energy bills
- Longer lifespan
for Clearwater, FL
Trustworthy, great service, highly recommend!
Michelle - Clearwater, FL
Premium Plumbing is trustworthy, quick to respond, on time, helpful, and goes the extra mile! Megan was kind and so great to work with and Corey, my technician, earned me as a Premium Plumbing client for life with how great he was bringing my water heater to code. He was honest about the job, fixed it in record breaking time, and didn’t even charge me because he said it was such an easy fix. That kind of kindness is exactly why I will call Premium Plumbing every time and recommend them to everyone!
Water heater repair
Water heater pipe attachment to bring up to plumbing code.